Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:28 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
A picnic? Padding over slowly Dusklion took a moment to observe her brother on the Floodstone - stars, she hated that name - before letting her gaze drop down to one of the cats who seemed to be standing alone. She wasn't entirely sure still about her place among the Clan, what they thought of her (she tried to act like it didn't bother her), but maybe Fades' apprentice was still a friendly face?

"Hey, Wings," she quipped as she trotted up to stand beside him - she hadn't grabbed anything from the fresh-kill pile since it was a bit low, and figured she would just hunt there when she could. "You ever been out to the springs before?" Her tail waved back and forth absentmindedly behind her as she attempted a grin towards the younger apprentice.

[ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 27/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw glanced up when Dusklion approached, her green gaze flashing warily for the briefest of moments before lightening with familiarity. Surely it wouldn't hurt to chat a bit, right? Maybe ensure Dusklion actually liked her...? A beaming smile lit up the young molly's face. "Oh, Fadingsun briefly took me there for me territory tour, but I 'aven't gone to it since!" Her big paws kneaded the ground, her blackbird resting at her paws. "I'm super super excited though, I think everything's been so stressful recently that I 'aven't had the chance to actually enjoy Newleaf!!" She swayed happily, even as Fadingsun's voice called out for the group to move out.

As they walked, Eaglepaw tried speaking around her blackbird. "I 'ike the 'armth o' the season!" She meowed, sticking close to Dusklion. "'oo knew the 'un could ac'ually 'e 'arm!!"

Once they reached the springs, Eaglepaw wasted no time increasing her pace so she could get a nice spot near one of the warm springs. Dropping her bird, Eaglepaw let out a little shriek of delight, dipping a big white paw into the water and jerking it out, shaking it a few times. She twisted to see if Dusklion was still behind her. "It's so warm!!" She cried, eyes sparkling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~