Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:20 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: April Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Birdpaw, surprisingly, was the first cat Lostspark interacted with that night. It brought a small, fond smile to her face as she ducked her head to grin at her daughter, matching the young tabby's giddiness with her own. "Excited, baby bird?" She asked, words a soft, tentative whisper. She attempted to nudge her daughter forward. "Go on, have fun - unless you want to stay here with Mossfreckle and I. It's your first Gathering, in the end. Explore what you want to, but don't stray too far please." With that, Lostspark straightened up again.

Springlight and Drizzlecloud were next to arrive ... or, actually, only the former was present. Lostspark did not know where the older ThunderClan Medicine Cat was, but frankly, she didn't feel like questioning it. If ThunderClan had lost a Medicine Cat... bad for them. It didn't matter to Lostspark.

Alarmed amber eyes whipped towards a certain rosetted black apprentice as the boy in question clambered up to snuggle into Lostspark. Her paws snapped out instantly, aiming to wrap around the young tom and pull her into him, grip firm. "Woah there," Her head tipped down to blink at the apprentice. And then she cracked a tentative smile, voice lowering into a murmur. "Hi, Moonlove. You scared me, I thought you were going to fall."

Lostspark was more than aware of Mossfreckle's presence beside her - and she was alert the moment WindClan's Medic, Lightningstorm arrived. She had quite the mouth on her, this one, but it wasn't the sort that stemmed from being too giddy. This... Lostspark had an uncanny feeling that this cheerfulness was a curtain to hide something darker, more bitter. Limbs tightening around Moonpaw, Lostspark inclined her head in silent greeting to the calico, foggy amber gaze fixed somewhere over the other Medicine Cat's shoulder, on a distant point elsewhere.

[ @Mica - Birdpaw / @iliri - Springlight / @Poprock - Moonpaw / @ellie - Mossfreckle / @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.