My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillycreatur View Post
cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @alec /nf , @stag

trigger warnings for this post: screaming, intense response to grief, repetition
cobwebpaw sniffed away tears, looking up at stickpaw. ' mm. sorr-sorry. ' she mumbled, swallowing back the lump in her throat and trying not to look like she was just crying. she stumbled out of the apprentice's den to see... minkpaw. leaving. and.. she knew it was forever. no. ' no. minkpaw, please, minkpaw please don't leave me i can't do it without you minkpaw please don't leave don't leave me please i can't do it without you- '

cobwebpaw's voice was raw, broken, as she turned to stickpaw. tears that had dried on her cheeks were poured over with new sobs that shook her chest. she grabbed onto stickpaw, shaking her. ' i don't care about med- i don't care- WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE ME?! ' she choked on her tears, letting go of stickpaw and scratching her claws into the ground. ' she left me over this- why would she leave me- just like tansypaw- ' cobwebpaw's voice broke.

' she- she left- she left m- she left m-me- she leftmesheleftmewhywouldsheleaveme- '

[ please note this takes place before minkpaw left riverclan, so sorry for any inconveniences because of my timing, i was very busy ]
( edit: i just noticed how out of order this is now, im sorry
+ please dont bonk me because of the 'i love you' part, this isnt necesarrily meant romantically )

->> minkpaw [she/they, outsider, 13moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

cw: distress, heavy stuff

she had been trying to be quick and quiet, dont look at anyone, go in and out as fast as possible, so when she heard cobwebpaw call out to her she froze. back turned to her friend she winced, brows furrowed and jaws tense, internally cursing herself for messing up this badly, again. a low sigh escaped her and she slowly turned to cobwebpaw, eyes cast downwards briefly before looking up at her friend.
"i didnt want to have to do this, cobs" she spoke shakily, a bittersweet smile on her face, making for a stark contrast to the airy and clipped tone she had landed on. she never wanted to face cobwebpaw again, not now, not like this, not ever. but now that she was stood in front of her dearest friend she couldnt help but choke out "im sorry. im sorry for failing.". paws shaky she stepped a bit closer before stocking again, "i, i cant do this. im sorry. i love you-" she sucked in a shaky breath "-i love you, and if you love me too,, dont follow me.... do better than i ever could" and with that she spun around, choked sobs wrecking her body knowing this was the last time theyd speak and darted out of camp once again.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 22nd, 2024 at 02:05 PM.