View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2023, 11:27 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

The kit's deadpan expression returned after the initial fear went away, and she looked up at him, tipping her head to the side slightly. "It's okay, I'm used to it. It should heal in a week or two, like it did last time." It was still strange to her how... caring these cats were. It was also strange to be able to talk so openly about her injuries and be honest about them, usually she'd be forced lie or make up a diversion. The Bengel-tortie mix settled down into a sitting position, deciding to pretend that she knew who Cowtuft was. She was still learning everyone's names.
Hawksprint

The brown tabby eyed the kit as she sat back down. She seemed to want to wait it out and let it heal on its own, but Hawksprint didn't just want to walk away and let her suffer from it on her own. "Let's get you to the medicine den. Cowtuft can check on you, just to make sure it's nothing too bad" He said, leading the kit across the clearing.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464