View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 12:49 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Real friends, good friends are hard to find, let's face it..

Sweetsong
--------------

She was quiet for a long time after Crowpaw finished speaking. Those green eyes were distant and thoughtful, turned upwards toward the clear sky full of stars. Of course, it was only a dream, but she still felt a peace wash over her as she looked upon them. She did feel...closer to StarClan than most. How she wished she could speak to one of them, to her mother...father...to Stonewhisker...

Her heart twisted, and she found her gaze resting on Crowpaw, though the gaze was clouded over. "I wondered that a lot...I-I think I look for the...I guess the good in the world...maybe a bit too hard, or too much. But whenever I see the sun rise, I am grateful to have another day. When I heard the birds sing, I listen to their songs and feel lucky that I can hear them. When a kit is born, I feel love and hope...when I look at you, I see...I see...."

Her voice trailed away, for a moment, only for her eyes, someone else was sitting there. A thick grey tabby pelt and warm brown eyes...but when she blinked, Crowpaw's pelt was the same as it ever was. Sweetsong could feel her ears droop, and she looked down at her paws. "I-I see someone who makes me feel the same.."

@SpiritedWarrior