View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 08:28 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dustbunny’s ears jerked up as soon as she heard her name. Another patrol! Not that she minded, but usually cats seemed to forget her existence. Not that she faulted them. She wasn’t all that memorable. She was rarely called for patrols. Delighted to be of service, the she-cat padded over to Caterpillarpaw as soon as she noticed the apprentice. So moss and mushrooms, should be easy enough to find. Dustbunny took a seat waiting for their last member, Fieldspark.
@Katiethewolfchild @mars
| Fieldspark [ @/mars ] | Dustbunny [ @Moonraven ] | Caterpillarpaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ] |

Fieldspark
he/they
no purrks

Fieldspark stretched, hearing Lightningstorm call their name. His pelt ruffled as he heard that they had to get herbs from the RiverClan border. He objected in his mind, because the RiverClan border was dangerous, and with minks...

"Dustbunny and Caterpillarpaw!" they called, padding up to the cats. His brown and white tabby coat was fluffed up against the cold. They swished their tail, and he shuffled to keep warm.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)