View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:53 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

Gracklepaw's eyes flickered from Magpiepaw's face to the frog guts she was playing with. That was kind of disgusting, yet he found it cool how casually she played with the frogs she'd killed. She must be a super skilled apprentice!! Gracklepaw thought to himself.

"You know this whole territory like the back of your paw? That's awesome! How'd you memorize it? This place is maze of trees!" The black tom rambled with a grin. "And you do seem pretty cool." He agreed. He had to make himself look cool too, instead of some dorky loser! So he puffed his chest out and straightened up to make himself look taller and bigger, holding his head up high like a real, proud, warrior.

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper - I AM SOSOSO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY MY LIFE HAS BEEN SO CRAZY IVE BEEN BUSY AND SICK AND HORRIBLE

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Nooo! It's fine! Life comes before some silly little forest cats^^)

Pretty cool? Magpiepaw's maw split into a smile, her oddly sharp bottom teeth poking out. Finally! Oh my goodness, it took someone MOONS to figure it out, but Graklepaw got it in a few conversations! I AM VERY cool.

Her pelt burned with pride as the newer apprentice complemented her. Perhaps she'd like him around.

"Well, I'd argue the trees are the easy part," Magpiepaw explained, padding over to a nearby tree. She gave it a quick sniff and paused for a few heartbeats as she tried to decipher it.

Yep, that was a Shadowclan scent alright.

"They mark these living logs with their pee. Gross right? Yeah, I totally get it because I think so too. But, it'll help you all around the territory. A Shadowclan cat's scent always reekes of pines and morning dew."

Her twinkling eyes flicked back to Graklepaw before she began swiping her paws across the snow littered dirt, trying to get rid of those cursed frog intestines. Ewwww...

Despite of the flash of disgust that rippled across her face, she managed to continue on. "Knowing the scent of your clan will lead you right back to it."

She opened her mouth to say that's she's gotten lost in these woods as well, but she quickly closed it. She didn't wanna loose her VERY MUCH NEEDED "cool" title.

That was something she needed to cling onto.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!