Old April 8th, 2024, 09:35 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
PIGEONPELT

Pigeonpelt led her way into the Saltmeadow Marsh, the swampy landmark that linked the two Clans together, swayed gently under the guidance of the gentle breezes. It was a fabulous day and incredibly excellent for a border patrol near such a watery landscape. Gazing across to the ShadowClan territory, the molly was to take a deep breath of the air before turning over to the two clanmates. Glancing at Springburst before at Eaglepaw, she said, her voice coming out soothingly, words spoken delicately. "We'll start marking the borders here. If there are any... scents that did not belong, inform me- I'll tell Dusklion once we get back." She nodded with a satisfactory grin before turning back towards the borders.

Trotting over to a bush, she marked the scent before moving on to the next one. She continued gazing at Springburst and Eaglepaw throughout her work to see what they were doing. As one who rarely starts a conversation, she stayed silent, as for now. Dusklion said that the apprentice was a troublemaker—she would know soon afterwards. It brought back memories of being just as young, which were valuable memories.

@Eden @Mica (Sorry double pings - I think this is where they can spread out more?)
(Also feel free to talk to Pigeon about random things ^^)
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 12/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Springburst - @Eden ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw followed closely behind Pigeonpelt, making little noises of interest as they traveled further into the territory. "This is only my second time being out here," Eaglepaw commented lightly. "Fadingsun took me out once before..." she paused, looking stricken. The expression passed in a heartbeat, and Eaglepaw shook out her fluffy pelt. "I gotta wonder wha's it like livin' at the moors." She peered over the rolling hills as she followed Pigeonpelt's lead with marking the territory. "Gotta get pretty cold, right?" With no trees to block the flow of the wind, it had to be unbearable in leafbare.

[I don't know where troublemaker came from she has done literally nothing wrong ever HAHA /lh]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~