My Mood: In Love

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
40/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

They rested their tail on Oatpaw's shoulders. They weren't used to being comforting but it seemed right at his time. "Ready?" They meowed, crouching on the branch. Copperpaw stared at the floor, they were tyring to find a clear space to jump and not hurt themselves. They twisted their unsheathed claws into the bark, willing it not to act up again.

The tabby apprentice shot out from the tree once more and flew through the air. They outstretched their paws for the landing. Copperpaw landed with a thunk on the ground, imagining it was a warrior they had landed on. They digged their claws deep into the dirt. They huffed and walked forward, turning their head to look back at the trees.
"Try it Oatpaw!"

(@leader ; Beekit , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit , @Artemis ; Berrykit , @CrimsonOaks ; Wisteriakit )

Oatpaw gave a gentle mew of protest as he readied himself. Oatpaw crouched and extended his small claws as much as he could. Lashing his tail and balancing, he imagined it was Hawksun, the damned Riverclan warrior who had killed his mother, and leapt. Oatpaw gave a gentle snarl, he was a bit wonky on his landing, but his paws were placed nicely as he raked the ground and left deep marks in the dirt. He looked up self consciously to the other cat and blinked.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3