Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:47 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze was very happy when both of his patrol mates arrived swiftly and were ready to go. The lionheart offered a small grin to Duskleaf and gave his own nod back. Then he turned his attention to the louder of the bunch, Appleberry. He seemed alright, if a bit loud, but that wasn’t the worst thing in the tom’s opinion. “I appreciate the enthusiasm but remember to stay cautious. It is the Thunderclan border after all.” The lionheart spoke lightly, not wanting to ruin Appleberry’s excitement, but he wanted to stay fully alert as you should always be on patrols but especially so on this one and Windclan. Seabreeze was glad that his leader put Owltalon on the windclan border patrol; they needed someone sensible for such a sensitive patrol. With that Seabreeze turned with a small motion to follow the warriors before leading them from the camp and out towards Small Pines. His blue eyes narrowed slightly as he focused in on his surroundings as he walked through the familiar terrain out to the reeds and riverside that marked their side of the Small Pines.

It was an uneventful walk but they arrived at the border well. Seabreeze turned to his patrol, with a small grin. “We can split up to renew scent markers, stay within eyesight of each other. If you see, hear, or even smell anything slightly off, call out to the patrol. ” He explained, hoping that it was clear that this was a serious matter. He had no worries, especially since there were no apprentices on this patrol and these two seemed to understand what it meant to be a warrior but it never hurt to be extra clear. After receiving a confirmation from both of the other felines, the lionheart padded a tail length away to run his fur along the nearby bunches of cattails.
[ @Seamrog - Duskleaf | @Forgetfulshape - Appleberry ]
[ Feel free to have one of your cats find the tin foil :3 ]
[@Seamrog - Duskleaf]
Appleberry nodded softly, and speedily went to see if there was anything suspicious. Nothing. But, as he was headed back he came across something shiny. He immediately bent down and picked it up. It looked like a leaf, but it was silver and very noisy. He padded back to the group with the strange object in his mouth. "I found this; it looks pretty. Can I keep it?" He meowed gently.