My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Smallpines

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

@iliri

Owltalon walked along the border, her ears perked. The newly faded scent of Thunderclan and Riverclan mingled along where she trailed. She wrinkled her nose in slight suspicion. She wondered what in Starclan had been going on here while she wasn't paying enough attention. Hopefully no conflict, that was the last thing this clan needed. She decided to believe that the encounter had been somewhat friendly. This thought eased her nerves.

She looked behind her just to make sure Cormorantpaw was right on her heels. Owltalon always wanted an apprentice, it was probably the closest she'd get to having any kits of her own without all of the work she'd have to put in to maintain a romantic relationship. At least one thing could be easy for her.

She was grateful to be able to share her skills, how exciting!

Since this was where tension was highest, Owltalon decided to take Cormorantpaw here first. She doubted the young cat didn't know about the danger that had their clan in a chokehold, but it would be nice to have a reality check and a semi relaxing tore around territory. Killing two fish with one claw.

It wasn't odd to her that she hadn't even heard of Cormorantpaw before she was chosen as her apprentice. Riverclan was getting very big, it was getting hard to keep track of it all.

"Here we are," Owltalon mewed, forcing her tone into one of excitement instead of suspicion. Her mind still wondered about what could've happened at the border even if she wished she wasn't. "Beautiful place, ain't it?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!