Old March 7th, 2024, 02:36 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Bicker and break.[P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he hummed, hopefully encouraging garlicfeather to continue talking while he limped closer, leaning against garlicfeather for support after he sat. his tail twitching with nerves and how uncomfortable he was in this situation he put himself in he kind of held his breath, tensely awaiting garlicfeathers reaction. jayfrost did his best to seem normal and listen to what garlic was telling him while remaining still but the possibility of the other tom pushing him away was too much for him to not freeze up in fear. something something big fight and taking a time away from each other, yeah he surely got enough of that sentence to understand why garlicfeather was upset. "uh- im sure you'll work it out" he replied after clearing his throat, ah yes, be even more weird why wont you. maybe the semi consistent pain was finally getting to him.
"couldve been better, 'feel like im going crazy sitting in camp all day" jayfrost replied truthfully, all that sitting around made him both tired and restless all the time, and he had to admit he hadnt been the nicest to everyone around him. his healing leg was annoying him, his shoulder wound was itchy constantly and he lost half his sight, doing great yeah. 'probably didnt look the best either, he had to accept, accompanied with both a sour aftertaste of not being 'handsome' or 'pretty' anymore and the relief of getting one step further away from looking like his father. scarred, half blind and scrawny, perhaps no longer the splitting image of his father, hopefully.

(jayfrost trauma moment. if only i got a nickel for every time i typed "garlicfrost" by accident)(short post cuz im supposed to be asleep)
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather shifted slightly as Jayfrost leaned against him, but otherwise he didn’t really make any move to push him away. The main reason being that even if he wasn’t meant to ask questions about it he was obviously still going to be concerned about the injuries that he had, anyone would be. Garlic Feather let out a yet another sigh, stars he’d been sighing an awful lot lately maybe he was just a tad bit tired- or was that yawning? Anyhow, he gave himself a moment to consider what would happen if he and dandelion ‘worked it out’ she’d still know that Garlic Feather reacted badly toward the idea of having kits, and would definitely still know that Garlic Feather shouted at her. And probably still compare him to her past mate crow or whatever their name was. He’d have to spend the rest of his days chasing after her apologising, which sounded like him but still, this was only really something that could be smoothed over with time. And they’d be bound to have another big fight, every pair of mates had their bickering before they came back stronger. He just had to hope it was going to be like that and not permanent bickering. ‘I suppose, eventually but I have no clue how long that eventually is gonna be.’ Garlic Feather was getting a little tired of the whole overly sad thing. He can be happy without dandelion, heck he’ll show her he can be the happiest- sorta.. not really- anyhow Garlic Feather shuddered at the idea of being stuck in camp all day, although he’d be excused the horror of hunting patrols and wouldn’t have to worry bout embarrassing himself he’d also dread something bad happening, and being in ‘too poor a shape’ to help. Yikes, that thought alone made him semi-understand why Jay Frost might have said ‘finally’ ‘I can’t imagine being stuck in camp all day, not being able to help out as much as needed if something bad happens, and all that. I think I’d go crazy, it’s surprising that you haven’t.’ Garlic had a joking sort of voice when he’d said that last part of course, he took a moment to scratch at the bite wound on his neck, it had become horrendously annoying but nothing he couldn’t ignore.
(I can tell bwahaha in the last post you put garlic frost instead of garlic feather and I almost read past it- also a rushed post cause I’m on a time limit atm )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!