Old April 13th, 2024, 07:01 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: Fallenpeak relations & interaction finder >:3

Name- Blossomleaf
Age- 26 moons
Clan- RiverClan
Wanted role- Sibling
Detailed physical desc.- Blossomleaf is a long-haired she-cat with fur that hangs around her and makes her look almost shaggy. She's got dusky brown fur with cinnamon colored dots sprinkled throughout. She has a warm golden gaze, although walls often come down around her expression.
Personality- Blossomleaf is an optimistic cat that often takes it upon herself to cheer up others. She usually puts this in front of her own needs, and will readily go a couple days without speaking for someone she loves. She's hotheaded and will charge into things unprepared, but rarely shows any regret for her actions, unless someone gets hurt. If she's ever sad, it doesn't show behind her wall of quick wit and talkative demeanor. Blossomleaf is fiercely loyal to her family and friends and disregards rules easily, especially for them. She sees rules as nothing but fiction made to keep order, so rarely feels remorse for breaking them.
Relationship with Fallenpeak- I think that Blossom could be a close sibling of Fallenpeak's, and that Fallen's beatings after she breaks the rules could balance out her wild side. I'm hoping that they can be tight, but if you'd rather they be more distant I'm up for anything!
Other-I don't know how much this matters to you, but Blossomleaf is still pending.

Hoping we can make this work!!