View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 04:27 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Experiences on WCO

Rolling in here to share my nonsense I definitely dont have homework i should be doing instead, haha! What are you talking about?

Anywho, after Rainstar.webs shut down as it had been rumoured to for a while now, I was in desperate need for another roleplay site (because I was a bored gal). After surfing the web for a good while, I found this site. It was insanely daunting at first, but I still managed to customize my profile in a good hour (i love the fact that you can change the color of your account like Tumblr. It's so fun!)

Thank you, @/poppy for being my first friend on this site, my goodness you were/are such a sweetheart! And thank you @/Rose for being the first to welcome me. Plus, thank you anyone else who gave me beginners guides, I really needed them, haha!

I instantly recognized how much more complex this site is than any roleplaying site I've been on. There's a system to it, actually active cats an leaders as well as a notification bar! All the things listed was something I didn't even think was possible for a site. It was a whole entire game to me and I looked forward to checking my notifications every day after school (and I still do!)

Thank you, @/chickadee and some others for being the first to roleplay with me! That's where my journey really began as well as Marigoldkit's.

When I first joined, I thought that your username had to be your character name, so that's why I'm referred to as "Marigoldwhisper" instead of my preferred "Cocopony". But everyone already knows me as Marigoldwhisper, so there's no use in changing it, haha!

Back on Rainstar.webs, Marigoldkit was Marigoldpaw i didn't immediately make her a paw on this site purely because i believed i couldn't start as a warrior and i had to build my character ground up. Even if it was a mistake, it was a good one. I'm glad that Marigoldkit is well.. a kit! I feel like it's better for her.

Deerspark would be my second oldest character aside from Marigoldkit. I merely thought of the name on impulse and decided to make him IMMEDIATELY. Now, he's one of my favorites! I just freaking love Deerspark and his stammering self!

Before this thing gets to long, I just wanna thank everyone here for being so kind and approachable, you guys freaking rock! I'll probably add more to this later on, but as of right now, I have three essays to write

As AJR so wisely says, "I wanna be next up forever, find a way to never hit my peak."

Thank you all, every single one of you. I'll see you all rolling in the deep sometime soon. Heck, anywhere! You can find me all around this site, I'm like a rat infestation!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!