View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:46 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze gave an awkward grin at Fadingsun as his leader reassured him and helped give him a bit more guidance on his new rank. The warr-umm, the lionheart dipped his head in thanks, "Thank you, Fadingsun! I'll be seeing you then, I wanted to try and..you know, socialize and..uh stuff." Seabreeze offered weakly, not bring up the fact that he didn't actually know half the cats at the event thus far. He saw some felines that he was familiar with like Dusklion, Rainpaw, Adderpaw, and more but there are plenty of times to speak with all of them and Seabreeze wanted to get to know his clan better so he fell back, letting Fadingsun walk ahead of them as he led the clan to Haven Springs. The sandy grey-blue tom looked around and soon enough they had arrived at the springs. An apprentice caught his attention, Sunsetpaw? He wasn't completely sure, but he was also pretty sure that was their name.

Seabreeze padded up, a tad bit awkwardly, and waved softly with his paw at the apprentice, "Hello, I'm Seabreeze, I was..uh wondering if you would like to hunt with me. There tends to be more birds around Haven Springs, and hmmm....stars, I am so bad at talking with others, I am so sorry." He trailed off after that embarrassing attempt at speaking. How was Cloverpaw so good at this? He would never know likely, well not for awhile, and she was likely laughing at him from the stars where she rests. "Well, umm, no pressure or anything, just wanted to offer." The lionheart ended, already looking around at the crowd of cats in case that Sunsetpaw thought him a lost cause and didn't want to join him. That was completely okay! Seabreeze wouldn't blame them one bit.
[ @Minkuu - Sunsetpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!