View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:52 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

It felt so weird to be in here, much less receiving visitors who needed and wanted to speak to him about leader things. He knew that Birdsnow wasn't fit for leadership anymore; he knew that her decision had been the best, and yet, why did it still feel so... strange and almost wrong?

To put it frankly, Fadingsun wasn't a huge fan of being in here. Being in here meant that the change to leadership stared him straight in his face, its gaping dark eyes promising an uncertain future that his paws not only had the ability to shape, but the requirement to.

Wrenpaw's call shook him out of his thoughts. Straightening into a sitting position and smoothing a few bits of ruffled fur, he responded, "Come on in. What's up?"

Wrenpaw
~<>~
37/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Once she was allowed in, Wrenpaw got straight to the point. There was no use beating around the bush and she was never one to be coy about what she wanted, she'd make herself very clear even if others maybe didn't like hearing what she had to say so much. This question, luckily, was one that Fadingsun perhaps wouldn't find horrid, hell, he might even be proud of her ambitions! But she wouldn't put words in his mouth, that was for him to tell her if he wanted to, not for her to speculate. Taking a seat, the silver feline leveled clear, azure eyes on her leader and folded her tail in front of her forepaws.

"What's the earliest you'd allow me to graduate?" She asks simply, expression carefully neutral, as if she cared about his answer, but not enough to make a fuss. Truthfully, she would make a fuss if he said she'd have to wait until her 12th moon, but not in front of him, that would only prove to him his answer was correct. "If I complete the rest of my training and get an assessment done as fast as possible, would I be allowed to have my ceremony at 10 moons?" There's ambition and drive, and some cats have one or neither, if you asked Wrenpaw, she'd say she has both. The ambition to be the best warrior she can be - perhaps a lionheart eventually - and to put ThunderClan in their place, and the drive and determination to get it done.