View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 06:52 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
(bet you thought i forgot but no! i just ignored it ;3 /silly)

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
@Fritter

camp was horribly boring, and his leg was still bothering him, semi constant pain mixed with shallow raspy breaths and a skull splitting headaches all just combined into a heavy tense mood and resulted in the silver tabby snapping at near everyone that crossed his path...more than usual at least. he had been trying to doze, blue eyes semi closed when the vibration and noise of a cat passing him disturbed the sweet sweet peace and quiet of late afternoon. torn ears twitched back in annoyance as he eyed the tom, snow white and like thunderclan didnt touch a hair on his head (i hate translating sayings).
"you, cme'here" he half hissed-half stated, pushing himself up and into a seated position to look down at the other tom.
Pepper Bounce
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Pepper Bounce wasn’t feeling the Perkiest for the moment, he hadn’t spoken to Gold Fish in an itty bit and he was feeling what only could be described as absolutely horrible, alongside not speaking to the cat who was literally his mate, and who he was meant to be speaking to he had been cooped up in camp, the thing he had only been avoiding since apprenticeship. He jumped as he was spoken to, almost entirely in his head for the moment. Okay, time to get back to being down to earth, now the cat who was telling him to ‘come here’ wasn’t exactly looking peachy’ from what he could see, nor very.. err happy. Was this going to be some lecture? Pepper bounce recalled all of the various things he’d done and found himself clueless. Seriously, what had he done to get called over? Pepper Bounce was great with names, he was the sort to memorise everything about a person, another little tidbit about himself he used to get into every social circle he possibly could. So when he took a firm glance and failed to recall who this was he knew that he he needed to find a way to worm out of whatever angry fit this cat was about to spit out and try for friendship. And perhaps being angry was just this cats resting face. ‘Heya! Did you need me for something?’ He put on as perky of an attitude as he could as he bounced back over, holding a firm smile, or perhaps he shouldn’t smile if he was going to be lectured- but if he wasn’t..this all had gotten way too confusing way too fast for pepper so he’ll just stick with the assumption he’d made.

(Sorry if this is ridiculously messy got a bit confused and im a tad bit tired )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!