View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:20 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Knowledge trading center

Event [#event]

Fallenwish had a couple cats appear. It was good enough to start with. So she hadn't failed to come up with something useful. She didn't have much to think about. She could speak again. She knew it. Nothing had changed in the past few meow-lengths. She relaxed a bit.

"Okay, I can see I have enough cats to begin trading knowledge." She meowed, slightly more confident than the last time. So far, so good. "You could literally learn anything here, or even train your new moves with your teacher and student. Just say what you know and what you want to learn, and you'll be started." Oh, and she had to say what she was looking for. "I know herbs and healing techniques. I want to learn- well, herbs and healing techniques."

>>> I didn't want this to go inactive, so i decided to post now.
> To post, make sure it's clear what you want your cat to learn and what your cat can teach. You can be general to specific, such as wanting your cat to know a specific herb. If your cat isn't much of a talker, you could explain it ooc.
> As said before, your cat can leave and join as they please.
> You can request for people's cats to teach your cat things.
> I heavily recommend you keep your trade even, but you can ignore this with your trading partner's permission.
> 100kk prize if you teach/learn with three people!

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; March 27th, 2024 at 04:45 PM.