My Mood: Bored
Default Re: otter in shark infested waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Otterkit 》
4/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kitten gave Sharkkit a confused glance. We? Who is we? Otterkit looked around again warily. The prospect of other cats nearby gave the brown kit shivers.

Again, he tried to put that creepy thought out of his mind. Despite his apprehension, Otterkit pushed aside his discomfort and focused on the task at hand. The actual question was to help him find more flowers, which he silently agreed to. He wasn't a big fan of.. being with other kits but it's the least the kit could do for roughly steping on him. Now how to tell the other small kitten..

His mind blanked as the visitor started placing flowers back into his tiny paws and beside him. Bright green eyes glowed in realisation. He fumbled through the pile of flowers and reeds and prompty showed the blue kit a small blue flower. His tiny brown tail flicked expectingly. What if they didn't know what he was trying to say? Would he think that Otterkit is weird?? Otterkit's green gaze held small clouds of worry swirling in them.

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts someone|
"I look for you in everyone"

"Do you want more blue flowers? Or..." Shark mumbled to the kit, his blue eyes scanning the other's green ones. Shark felt weird at the flower being held at him, did Otter want him to take it? Bite didn't get gifts often either, and Shark was still young and didn't have much interaction with others. He was mindlessly doing tasks, hurriedly, not realizing the other kit didn't talk, or perhaps he just didn't care enough. Their main goal was to make up for running the kit over, which Shark felt he was failing at. His brain seemed to be flicking from one task to another, feeling Hobbles and Paw's eyes on him, every slight movement he made, being watched. Or maybe bite just felt guilty, for something. Their stomach churned. He could tell the other kit was also anxious so Shark kept his calm face on. Not worried, which pushed away the anxiousness of himself into a more mindless state.

Bite tilted his head as he waited for a nod or a shake of the other kit's head. His fur spiked a bit as Hobbles imaginary body circled him, his eyes always on Shark. Hobble's claws, he could see them now, threatening. What had they done now? Shark had done everything Hobble had asked. Shark closed his eyes and counted to 10, his breath was the only sound until he opened his eyes again. Hobble was gone. Must've run, Shark thought, then turning his attention to the other kit again.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop