ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 ]
[please note I am only pinging because Mistle is bringing requested items]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded into camp just as Mossfreckle called the clan together, her mouth very gently wrapped around a leaf with several extremely dangerous herbs wrapped in it. The molly had taken great care gathering what Mossfreckle had asked her for, trying to keep everything intact. The enforcer padded up to Mossfreckle, carefully placing the bundle at his paws. "Here are the herbs you asked for." She meowed quietly. "I'm certain I don't need to remind you that some of these kits have a habit of putting things in their mouths, and might try something even if you tell them not to. If you need help, don't hesitate to call."

[Mistlewhisker delivered +2 deathberry, +2 nightshade]

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Oh yo, what's this? Mossfreckle was running an event! Hillstrider padded over, curious as to what it was about. It sounded kind of difficult, if he was being honest. He really wasn't that smart, but he could use a little more activity around the clan, so he might as well try! He waved his tail at Mossfreckle in greeting from where he sat at the edge of the crowd.

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside, and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Oh! Oh oh oh! An event? For kits? That's incredible! Amazing! Exciting! AND FRECKLE IS RUNNING IT!!!! Birdkit streaked out of the nursery and towards her beloved big brother, almost slamming into his side when she arrived. She beamed up at him, ready to learn. Or do Birdkit's equivalent of learning, which is stare absently into space while information goes in one ear and out the other.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 26th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.