Old March 25th, 2024, 04:23 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

"You know... I think you would have lived had you not been an idiot and went to your warrior den instead of... oh, I don't know... going out in the middle of the night when predators roam the skies." Crowpaw couldn't help but think exactly what he said. What smart warrior would go wandering the forest at night when there are plenty of predators to snatch you off the ground?

Despite the annoyance he felt toward the idiocy, Crowpaw did feel bad for her kit. Boulderkit had lost his mother, and having lost his own mother at a young age he could sympathize with the little tom. As the Dark warrior turned to show off the scars she earned upon her death, the mud-brown tabby couldn't help but grimace in disgust. Was it really necessary for him to see the scars? Poisonberry wants me to trust her. Why?

"You may not be a murderer... but you are here for a reason. I find it hard to belief a single cat could send another to the Dark Forest. You have one chance to tell me why you ended up here. What exactly was it that you did in your life to merit an afterlife as horrible as my own nightmares?" Crowpaw wanted to find out more. Poisonberry was a lot more hostile than Sweetsong, and to be able to go from one emotion to the next with a twitch of a whisker? Something was not adding up here.

He thought back to what his father had done. Thrushstar never killed anyone, but he was codeless and his honor was either buried deep under that tan feathery fur or nonexistent. "I know my father's here. I know my mother's here. They never killed anyone, but yet... they were codeless. You don't have to be a murderer to be codeless and I find that a foolish thought to entertain as much as you have."

Perhaps he was foolish in thinking speaking his mind in front of a dead and clearly dangerous warrior was a great idea. "You think I'm worthy to keep these secrets of yours... but why should I think you worthy of sharing them? All the cats that have wronged me disappeared."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!