Old March 28th, 2024, 05:45 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Fighting with a Dark Forest warrior was not an event Crowpaw would have ever imagined himself doing. It was scary fighting with a dead cat, and it was even more scary knowing that he was getting his blood spilt. What would he tell ThunderClan? He couldn't just go with a 'scratched self in sleep' excuse anymore. He rose up to his paws, noticing he had scratched Poisonberry. For a fraction of a second, he carried a smirk, half-proud of himself, the other half was simply because he was an ass sometimes.

He felt teeth latch themselves onto his leg, and he tried to shake himself free of Poisonberry's fangs, desperate to have all four paws on the dark and muddy ground. In a way, he got his wish, just... not the way he expected it. Before he knew it, his hip and shoulder stung from the impact they had made with the ground.

His whole arm stung from the pain. Teeth marks, blood, and a sore shoulder. How will I ever explain this to ThunderClan... I can't just tell them I slept on thorns or scratched myself. I might have to tell them the truth! Oh, gosh... what will they do to me? Think I'm a traitor?! If he was thought of as a traitor, that would mean he'd be murdered. I... I can't... I can't leave Sweetsong! StarClan, I don't know if you can hear me- I don't even know if you'll answer... but please, please don't let me die.

Were these the thoughts Quietpaw had when she was dying? She was certainly not thinking about execution or what ThunderClan thought, but she was scared to die, just like Crowpaw is. He felt his leg thump on the ground, taking him out of his thoughts. He looked up at her, maintaining eye contact with the warrior as she walked around him, returning her sneer with a sneer of his own. "I'm a ThunderClanner. What did you expect from me? That I fight like a Clan I've never lived in?"

It was quite idiotic to him. What exactly was Poisonberry trying to do? She spoke of him becoming a young leader... he thought of what type of leader Thrushstar was and internally grimaced. He had never thought of himself as a Clan leader before, but he wasn't entirely sure if he even had the full capability to take care of an entire Clan when he had failed to take care of his sisters. Thrushstar didn't take care of his kits, and look at the type of leader it made him!

"Your 'silly' dispute with your sister hurt her... it still does, in case you didn't notice how she reacted in my dream. I have protected her... I protect anyone I consider myself close with. I fought a fox in an attempt to save my sister's life, I sacrificed my image in the Clan in an effort to give my sister a life I could never have! And I was willing to fight you to protect Sweetsong! I'd be willing to fight the whole Dark Forest off for her, too. And the whole of StarClan, if that's what it took to keep her safe. I didn't need your permission then, I don't need it now."

For Sweetsong never having lifted a claw to defend herself, Crowpaw was astonished that she had made it so far in Clan life. At least one of his questions was answered... Poisonberry got her issues from herself, not from her parents. "ThunderClan may be lazy, and they may have questionable motives... but they're not idiots. Whatever they can teach, they do. Of course... what can I expect you, a dead RiverClanner, to know? Especially if you've been in this dump since the day you died." He brought his hind legs under him and ran for the exit, only to turn on his heels and jump for Poisonberry's throat. If he couldn't beat her, he'd try and incapacitate her to give him time to wake up from this nightmare.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 28th, 2024 at 05:52 PM.