View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 08:54 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Warning. Talking ahead.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit let out a small, purr-like meow and followed Rabbitpaw's head as it tilted to the side, tilting her own head. Her pale pink eyes met Rabbitkit's, and while Winterkit did not really understand what the apprentice was saying completely, she realised he wasn't a threat, so she just sat there, staring, and nodded.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw smiled at the kit and slowly got up with a wag of his tail to reach for some of the clean moss he was using to clean up around camp and ball it up. It was a smaller moss ball but the kit was awfully small as well. With a small hop to his paws, Rabbitpaw gently batted the moss ball to the kit with a small, playful laugh. "There, now you can play some mossball!" Sadly, Rabbitpaw wasn't able to play right now, he was too busy doing boring apprentice work but he made a note to get around to playing with the nursery kits as soon as he was able to! After the brief encounter he said goodbyw to the kit, hoping that they liked the new mossball present, "I have to go and help clean out the Elder's den now! I hope you like the new present that I gave you!"

The apprentice spoke, almost the same cheerfulness he had before his naming. He did some last minute touch ups to some of the dens before pushing all of the stale bedding out of the den. He would need to dispose of it, but for now he just tidied it up. He would clean out the elder's den and then take all of the bedding out of camp. He would need to get a warrior to accompany him. Maybe his mama could help him go out and get rid of it. Yeah! He hasn't really been able to see her since the meeting and it would be nice to see her again.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!