View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post

|`Ollie`|

"Mk, I can teach you."He'd be less lonely 24/7 anyways, so he was fine with it. He had never taught anyone anything about herbs after Dagger left, so this was a good chance to learn more about different cats, and maybe make a friend? He walked into his den, and swished his tail, motioning for the nameless cat to follow.

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

How strange, the tom thought as he followed the other cat into his den. It was dangerous to allow a completely stranger know where you reside, especially if these herbs were as useful as he said they were. The nameless shrugged in his mind and listened in just in case Ollie spoke of something.

Did the other want him to speak? The nameless was not used to small talk, his interaction with others usually remained solely business which he intended this to be as well but did the loner think that as well. Hmm, well, it would be good practice at socializing, that’s a skill he sorely needs to work on if the relatively fresh bruises on his body said anything.

To be fair, that Molly didn’t seem to want to even be open to calming down and she was in father’s territory, the scratches the nameless gave her was nothing compared to what father would’ve done. The nameless flicked his ear and focused back in on Ollie and his surroundings.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]