Thread: Hidden Haven
View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2022, 08:41 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Hidden Haven

Ravenna narrowed her eyes in displeasure as the molly talked down to her, but didn't say anything in response. The other cat had the upper paw here and it would be unwise of her to anger the she-cat any further. Plus, she spoke the truth. Ravenna didn't care for anyone other than herself, but that was also because she had no one other than herself. Maybe that would change in the future, although it wasn't one of her top priorities.

The black molly's ears perked in interest when the cat mentioned she would make a deal if Ravenna would giver her her name and could demonstrate she could fight. She knew that she could, she'd been in her fair share of scraps with other loners and rogues, but she also knew that this scarred tabby would come out on top. Still, her life had been rather boring up until this point, so if she was going to die, why not go out with a bang?

"My name is Ravenna, do I get the pleasure of knowing your name as well, or is it only after I prove my worth or die trying?" she said teasingly, but not in a provoking way. It was clear that she knew the larger molly would win in the end and was simply having a bit of fun while she could.

@Undertaker