What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

Carrioncaller flicked an ear in response to his leader's words. Frankly, he thought her unnecessarily harsh in her reminders that this beast was nothing like they'd seen before, but it wasn't his place to comment so the tom bit back his tongue, instead leveling his gaze on Mudhound when the hornet wandered over to his group to begin discussing tactics.

"Keep away was my initial idea," he had said, voice level. "We've no idea anything about the creature, but taunting it with getting in close and darting away is likely one of the best courses of action to take." It would also be one of the best ways to learn the thing's fighting style, though it would probably be wise to go into the fight with more than one idea for distraction. "There's four of us," the large tom continues, "perhaps the two smallest and quickest focus on the game of keep away, while the other two try for a different method of distraction. I think throwing rocks could potentially work, but we would need to collect a pile beforehand and hope it doesn't get scattered or wrecked during the fighting and aim carefully so we don't hit any of our team or the others. I'm open to suggestions on how to go about other methods... perhaps we drag along some brambles or vines and try to snare the beast?" He threw out the suggestion along with his own insight on Mudhound's suggestions. The most efficient method he could think of was a sort of keep away relay between the four of them, but multiple strategies would be ideal.

[ @Rani // @vellichor // @Ladiebugg ]