View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Vixenkit
|she/he|light orange and cream cat with green eyes|purrks: N/A| 3 moons| selectively mute|
"speak the truth, even if your voice shakes"

Vixen sat in the nursery waiting for Orange who promised to come in this moon to talk. Her tail swayed as she waited, counting each time her tail went back and forth. 26, 27, 28..., he thought, his mind wandered the more he counted, not paying attention around him. 35, 36... She kept up the counting, her paws lightly tapping the floor as she counted as well, the noise helped sometimes.

(short just wanted to get this in quickly)
@Dolomedes

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom ducked into the nursery with a wag of his tail, excited to finally have some time free from his duties to come and check in with the kits and his siblings. His green eyes moved about the space before landing on one of the little rascals that he wanted to check in with. Vixenkit seemed to be waiting for something, perhaps him, watching her own tail flick against the ground. Seemed boring, "Hey Vixenkit! Sorry I took so long, I got held up with some boring adult stuff, you know how it is." Orangeblossom spoke cheerfully. He wondered what games they would play this time. The warrior waited for the little thing's reaction before bringing up any sort of game, besides maybe he didn't want to play a game just yet. Orangeblossom smiled and waited for the kit.
[ Sorry for how short this is, I wanted to just get it out! Also side note, if I take this long to reply don't be scared to bump me :3! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!