My Mood: Bored
Default Re: otter in shark infested waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Otterkit 》
6/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kit rapidly shook his head and relief swept over him. Thank Starclan he understood, even if the kit seemed unsure of it. He lifted himself upwards and onto brown paws. Picking the blue flower up in his maw (what a great excuse for not talking this was), he beckoned the blue kitten to follow with a flick of his tail.

He walked slowly and his head stayed bent downwards to see where he placed his paws. Otterkit would shrivel into a dark corner and stay there if he tripped in-front of this visitor, he's done it before. He didn't like being made fun of. He led the kit to an area of the camp with the most flowers. His eyes widened in wonder at the plants, he always did like nature. Without a word, he dropped the flower in his mouth and looked for similar florets. Otterkits eyes trailed from the flower to the plants in front of him for reference.
( Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts|
"I look for you in everyone"

Shark stared in awe at the flowers. How could there have been so many...? And they were so... beautiful. He slowly walked up to the flowers and carefully touched them with his paw. The little petal bent and bounced back up. It almost... shined. He wasn't paying attention now, looking at each different flower. Then, when they did look at the other kit, the kit was searching for the blue flowers. Bite had forgotten about that.

He trotted next to the other kit, looking at the blue flower as well and finding a few similar to it and placing it down. Each one is delicate but firm, and pretty. Always pretty. Then, while searching for the blue flower, they found a gold one. He imagined a star had fallen, and when it did, this flower was found instead. Bite's silly imagination, giving bite things that wouldn't've ever happened. He then looked for a few others and came back to the other kit with them in his maw. They placed them down gently. "Can you put these in my pelt?" Shark murmured to the other kit, quiet. His voice and demeanour seemed to have softened from the flowers.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 1st, 2024 at 09:05 AM.