View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 04:49 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tongues and Teeth [solo]

Lilyfrost
she/her // Dark Forest

Anger courses through the dead queen, and she glares harshly at her spawn, venom in her snarl. She'd tried being nice, clearly that got her nowhere. "All I'm hearing leave your mouth right now are pathetic excuses!" She snaps, ghostly teeth barred. "The only thing I want to hear out of you is 'yes ma'am' - do you understand me?" She intones. Trembling, her daughter nods. She nods. A deliberate disobedience. Lilyfrost take a step closer, "do I need to repeat myself?" She asks, deceptively calm.

"N-no, ma'am," Lark stammers out, her voice satisfyingly small. Lilyfrost smiles. Perfect, she's wrapped right around her claw...

"That's more like it," she purrs sweetly, slinking over and twining her ghostly tail around her daughter's. "Mom's sorry for her little outburst, dear, you know she still loves you, don't you?" She puts on a fake pout, blinking her large amber eyes pitifully. "I didn't mean to lose my temper it's just... well, there's many things I wish to discuss... perhaps tonight isn't the right time, though, hmm..." The she-cat makes a show of considering her options, hemming and hawing over all the choices she could possibly make right now.

Pressed against her, Lark is still as a rock, though Lilyfrost can feel the slight trembling in her tensed muscles. It's so vindicating. "Ah, I know!" She announces, a large smile on her face and making a show of figuring it out, "how about I visit your dreams again in a few nights, hm? Give you some time to think about what I've said, yes? Excellent! Well, I'd best be going!" She barrels on, making sure her spawn doesn't have a chance to say anything in between her own declarations - she doesn't want to listen to protests.

"Well! I'll see you soon, my sweet," affectionately, Lilyfrost nuzzles into her daughter's cheek, trying not to gag in the process, and rises to her feet. She takes a few paces away before turning to glance back. Lark still sits frozen, eyes locked on her mother with fear. The dead tortoiseshell can't help but smirk. "I'll visit again soon, darling~" she coos, before continuing to walk away and fading out of her daughter's dream.

Oh, yes, she'd forgotten how wonderful it was to mess with cats!