Old February 29th, 2024, 05:31 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

It infuriated Crowpaw at the sight of this rival Clanner laughing at his expense. Then again, what could he have expected? She was merely an enemy who's Clan had fought his. He clenched his jaw in anger, but said nothing for fear of doing or saying something he'd regret.

"How can I? So many parts of my life happened because of me. And none of those parts were good." he looked around at the cavern, he was used to the heavy air of burden now, but knew that it would be good to walk out and just talk.

"N-no... no no no no." The tears that had once dried up began to flow once more, faster than ever. He didn't want to believe it, but the tone of Sweetsong's voice and her expression left him no other choice. He wanted nothing more than to yowl to the stars and curse them for what they had done to him. "I... it..." he struggled to find the words to explain who Pondwhisker was to him. Sweetsong most likely didn't know about their relationship. He turned his head away and buried his nose in his shoulder the best he could to get a hold of himself before facing Sweetsong once more.

"He was my grandpaw..." the mud-brown tabby tom managed to croak. Now he truly was the only living member of his family. His breath came in quick, sharp gasps as the words spewed out of his mouth, no control in what he was saying. "Quietpaw, Fallowkit, Lavenderpaw, Quailfur, Thrushstar, Bluetkit, Bluekit, Archkit... now my grandpaw: Pondwhisker. I'm the last of my family... t-they're all... d-dead..."

Now that he realized what he was saying, he bit his tongue and gulped. "I- I'm sorry... I r-really d-didn't mean to tell you all that. Um... I-I'm Crowpaw, by the way. Crowpaw of miserable, unhelpful ThunderClan." It probably wasn't the best idea to say such things about his birth Clan, but that's how he felt about them. ThunderClan had refused to help him when he's clearly struggling. He ignored most of Sweetsong's last statement. 34 moon old warrior, that's it. "Uh- I'm... I'm coming up on 20 moons."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!