View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:49 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw rushed his way to the Windgale the moment his green eyes landed on Twilightstar near it, there was going to be a meeting! Or at least, Twilightstar was going to tell them about what they were going to do against Riverclan and Rabbitpaw needed to be here to hear it. The leader explained that she wasn't going to name a new deputy yet, and the apprentice nodded his head in understanding, but then she brought up something called 'guardians' which were going to be a thing again with a new name 'fury.' Rabbitpaw had never heard of a guardian before but the new name matched Windclan much better, and he was exatic when he heard his mentor's name in the new rank! Crowtooth more than deserved the rank!! The apprentice smiled and looked around for his mentor and he bounded up to him with a wide grin but didn't yell in congratulations as the weight of the rest of the pseudo meeting weighed down.

They were going to team up with Shadowclan to defeat the minks. That was good! The sooner that the minks were dealt with the safer Windclan would be and they would also be able to make a move on Riverclan though...he glanced to his mentor. "Can I go with you? I know that you said I needed to be older but I've been practicing! With you and sparing with other apprentices and learning with warriors like Russetnose! If not, then can I at least ask miss Lightningstorm if I can help with running herbs around, I'm very quick!" The apprentice pleaded, wanting to help his clan as much as he could and that meant helping fight against the minks that have been terriorizing them, taking their prey and taking their cats. The little apprentice wanted to lash his tail just in thought. If he couldn't fight then he could help miss Lightningstorm and the Shadowclan medicine cat with getting herbs! He was small and quick so he would be able to dodge and weave through the fight even when he was carrying something. "I am really quick! Just let me help please, please, please!"

The blonde apprentice peered through the gathering cats looking for any of his friends or fellow apprentices to see who was going and who wasn't. He hasn't noticed Lightningpaw or Winterpaw yet but they would likely be doing the same begging soon. Or maybe it was like what Crowtooth said, they needed cats to guard the camp too but they weren't fighting another clan who might send cats to attack the defensive clan in a strategy, they were fighting minks who probably weren't smart enough to do something like that. Rabbitpaw waited for his mentor's approval ( or disapproval :[ .)
[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 17th, 2024 at 08:34 PM.