View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:57 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

The little rat was begging for mercy. Weak. Flawed. Disgusting. Some of the apprentice’s blows managed to hit her, but the damage was minimal. She was able to bear the discomfort and readjusted herself so that she no longer had a grip on him with her teeth. The fear in his eyes was plain to see, but she didn’t feel a single bit of emotion as she stared down at him. Hell, she might’ve found it almost comical if she were not disgusted by how pathetic he was. This is what he deserved. He should’ve never crossed their border. "We don't talk," Hazelstripe said, venom lacing her voice "All intruders must die."

The reprieve from her anger was short, as she released him and immediately began raining down a bunch of blows towards his face and chest as he struggled in vain to free himself. If he was speaking, she didn’t hear it, right now she was unloading a lot of pent-up frustration on the tom and with her front paws and punishing him for daring to ignore their borders. Some time passed, and she wasn’t quite sure how much, but eventually the struggling grew more sluggish and her own legs grew heavy so she stopped. Still a bit cross, she shoved him away from her haphazardly and sneered at him as if he were nothing but a beetle to be crushed underfoot. ”Next time, I’m going to kill you.”

With that, she turned and kicked some dirt in his direction before padding away back towards the camp. Woah boy that felt good. She should tell Nightshade about that later! She’d brag about it to Darkfall to try and impress him, but with his soft personality, she doubted it’d land her in his good graces. Oh well, she’d figure something out for that one later, she had to get back before someone saw her out here.

[ @dino. ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; April 19th, 2024 at 11:59 PM.