Thread: Forever Home
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Forever Home

Vixen hadn’t been away from home much these days; Flower had been so young and small before, she couldn’t bring herself to leave, then, but she was older now. Weaned off and exploring the little area of their home, Vixen had decided she could allow herself to step out for a moment – take in fresh air, refamiliarise herself with the surrounding area. Besides, everything was so pretty this time of year. The flowers were blooming, the birds were chirping and she just… Couldn’t help but feel happy.

It brought back memories, too. She knew the season of her youth was coming up, green-leaf; taking a deep breath, it was almost like she could smell it. Her home; ThunderClan, she meant. It brought he so much peace and nostalgia, unless… Wide sky-blue eyes opened with surprise, a sudden realisation that what she’d been smelling hadn’t just been her imagination. It was within her surroundings. She was baffled, and when she looked around? Well, she saw him.

“Crow-crow…?”
She whispered in disbelief, before a happy smile spread across her jaw and she bounded over with utter excitement.
“Crow-crow!!”
She called, beaming at the sight of the familiar tom.
“Crow-crow, I found you! I found ThunderClan! It’s been so long, Crow-crow! You remember me, right, right? It’s Vixenpaw! We patrolled and trained together, remember? With Tushdad and Cindy, right, right?”

The young mother was so happy, ears flicking and whiskers twitching.
“It’s been so long, Crow-crow! You look so much bigger, but also smaller!! I guess I got bigger hihi,, I’m so glad to see you!! Are you okay, Crow-crow? Is ThunderClan okay?? Oh, ThunderClan is here, right? Everyone is okay and safe and happy? Did mama and Turty ever come back, do you know? Oh, I miss them so! And Cindy, and Tushdup, and Batty and, and… Oh; sorry, sorry!! You do remember me, right?”

[ @SpiritedWarrior @taillow ]