View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 03:41 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Coconut wrinkled her nose at the strange cat. Was that why they smelt of copper?

In truth, Coconut had never seen a fox, and she'd rather keep it that way, no need to put any stress on her shoulders. She chewed on their reply, wondering if there was any reality to the desperate situation. But, she couldn't really form any reasonable suspicion. She didn't know much about the clans, she just knew that they called through the forest worse than a mink infestation.

"Do ya," she began, leaning her head forward as she studied the teary eyed cat. "Want any help with that? I have some shelter back at my nest, but you'll have to be sneaky." She offered, her claws slipping absentmindedly out of her snowshoed paws. If there was any funny business, she'd be quick to tear this she-cat apart.

Coconut wasn't no advanced fighter, but she knew how to get a few quick blows in. She too was a stray once after all. But, until that hopefully distant time came, she'd make sure to be nothing but kind to this desperate forest cat.

"What's your name anyways?" She couldn't just refer to her as "forest cat", that seemed inhumane. "I'm Coconut, nice to meet cha!"

Firestream
Former Thunderclan drama queen warrior

Resisting the urge to smirk at her success at gaining pity, Firestream instead put on a grateful smile. She wasn't sure how comfortable she felt about finding refuge in a twoleg den where she was most likely unwelcomed but she didn't care much especially after making such a fuss about it. Oh, and she noticed the unsheathed claws though it was the least of her worries; she was a trained warrior and this was a kittypet, sure she wasn't the best at fighting but she was more experienced than this cat most likely.

"Oh thank you ever so much! You're so kind!" the pretty she-cat purred so sweetly it almost made her sick. She hated acting so foolishly affectionate but she had to keep it up for as long as she could if she hoped to survive this place...but she wasn't sure how long she could keep the rouse up before she showed her true colours.

Flicking her ear at the question of her name, the dark ginger and cream tabby held back a scoff at learning what the kittypet was called by. Coconut? What kind of a name was that? Firestream had no idea what a coconut was but she decided it was stupid anyway.

Silently making fun of Coconut as she answered, Fire let her artificial personality relax for a moment. "You can call me Firestream. Now where's this den of yours?" she asked, growing slightly impatient. All this talking was tiring her, and Firestream wasn't the sort of cat to put up with others for long.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^