View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2023, 11:58 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Flameheart

Noticing Bumblebreak- or, rather Bumblestar, now, enter camp, the Head Keeper stiffled a yawn and got up to follow her into the leader's den. Although she knows Bumblestar might be tired after the trek to the Starcave and back, Flameheart figured it was best to not have Bumblestar wondering what her Clan was up to in her absence. The large tabby cleared her throat before entering.

"Welcome back, Bumblestar. I trust it went well?" she dipped her head before moving on to the topic at paw. "I just wanted to let you know things went well here. I had a few cats round up the kits as you instructed,. Rainfall seemed to have disappeared, so I had Houndchaser look for her inside camp walls, and... nothing. She's not in camp and hasn't showed up. My best guess is she went missing and I don't expect to see her around in the near future. I had Spiderthroat and Roseraven see if there was a dire need for herbs and then tidy up the dens if there was none. I also stationed guards for the night for security reasons and allowed anyone to hunt because StarClan knows we need food, so long as they informed me beforehand so I knew who was in the camp in case a problem came up."

She dipped her head once more before sitting down. "Last but not least... I didn't want any arguments to break out so I had anyone who wished to speak more on last night's meeting come speak with you directly." That just about covered it, so the young she-cat fell silent to listen to what her leader had to say.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!