View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch

Huh bwuh? The kitten cocked his head, looking confused peering up at Sleepypaw as he mumbled a "I wasnt asking to go to Miss Tigers sleepy place? Miss Tiger is big and important and special and busy so I dont wanna bother her. I wanna learn from you because she chose you so you must be special and cool too! Please?" Shifting unsteadily in place as he was fully prepared to be rejected.

Except he wasnt! She kinda had a blank face and wasnt like smiling or anything but she showed him anyways and the kitten let out a excited and awestruck gasp, eyes sparkling. "Thats so cool! Thank you!! Uuuuhhmmmm thats the one to stay hidden and catch the prey?" The little tom tried to sloppily copy Sleepypaws pose, attempting to crouch low and failing as his wobbling knocked him right over into a sprawl he had to stumble his way back up from. "Um how please? Yours looks better." And his didnt even look like a crouch. But he was determined to get it and the set to his little jaw showed that, eager to learn from the 'master' and get the skill he struggled with.

@Estelle

Last edited by Rani; April 18th, 2024 at 10:55 PM.