My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Stars dammit, WHYYY?!?

Was nothing simple anymore? Patrols couldn't just be completed and done with? No. Never. Why would that be a thing? Hawkbite had just come back with his own patrol to be greeted by the caterwauling of a nuisance warrior.

The bad mouthing was bad enough. He was already going to tear this warrior to pieces if no one else beat him to it. However, it didn't stop there, no. Hawkbite turned in time to see the blood splash the Shadowledge and his ears pinned to his head.

He saw red.

Without hesitation, the Commander shot forward with a snarl, plowing Boulderclaw to the ground with claws sinking into the tom's pelt. Fury blazed in his eyes as he stared down at the warrior. Hawkbite had strategically pinned the warrior to the ground, one paw resting on his throat with unsheathed claws. Any movement would send those claws ripping through this nuisance's neck. Hawkbite wasn't giving him the chance.

He was salivating at the idea of ending this warrior here and now, but he waited. He was sure Dawnstar heard the commotion and he needed to give both Sharpfrost and Boulderclaw a moment to explain themselves. That was, if Dawnstar let them.

"Explain." He breathed dangerously at Boulderclaw.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade's eyes widened and lit up as a stupid, mindless cat decided to challenge Dawnstar right in front of her. And during a meeting. She stared in silence as Hawkbite took care of it. She was looking at his gleaming claws, and his furious eyes that emanated power similar to how Dawnstar ruled his cats.

Had the leader heard the cat's insults? In any case, she was focusing on another matter. Fighting minks alongside Windclan... Dawnstar's really going serious with this alliance if she's risking our life for Twilightstar's cats. Her focus switched back to Hawkbite's threats.

Quickly, she jumped in and pinned Sharpfrost down to back his fellow Enforcer up and help him. These two cats... what did they have in their mind?! Frogs?

She looked at Hawkbite, then at Dawnstar, waiting for orders.

@ Undertaker @Willie Warf (I hope the PP is allowed in this case. If not, I'll edit my post!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade
Dawnstar observed the commotion going on near her den with uncaring eyes. The scent of blood tickled her nose and her paws prickled with the urge to to gut something. As Boulderclaw spat his insults, and her former name with venom, Hawkbite was already pinning the tom and demanding explanations.

"Sharpfrost, unless you need immediate medical attention, you can explain." Dawnstar meowed dully and then looked over to Hawkbite.

"I want him dead. If he's going to run around disrespecting me and hurting clanmates without my order, ShadowClan doesn't need him. Kill him and toss his body in the outskirts." She told the commander. Dawnstar had little patience with most of the clan these days. It was hard not to fall back on her old habits of killing or maiming anyone that infuriated her and dealing with the consequences later.

She briefly glanced at Lynxshade as the molly arrived. Compared to Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite, she, Darkfall, and Silverlark were sparsely seen as of late. She faintly wondered what was up with that, but wasn't going to comment about it now. Lynxshade could help drag out Boulderclaw's body now that she was here.

Boulderclaw seethed as he was pinned, wishing to tear into this beebrain pinning him. He was formulating an escape as the cats spoke of his death.

As Sharpfrost began to explain, she got bowled over by Lynxshade, pushing her clawed face into the dirt. Her vision went red and she pushed the enforcer off, sending lynxshade rolling. "This dung face has been sabotaging me, and when I finally call him out on it, he attacks me! Please, let ME kill him. A mockery of a cat like this doesn't deserve to die quick." She pleades with Hawkbite.

@Wingnettle (Sorry for the pp it just kinda made plot sense)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw