Old March 22nd, 2024, 01:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: [p] sugar sweetens under the bright sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post
Sunshine
"A little sunshine brightens anyone's day!"
trans + he/they - refer to him as she/her in IC posts anywhere, including when referred to in your post UNLESS your cat knows he's trans

- @nyx -
He got up again, smiling.
He took a deep breath in, and out.
"I have something to tell you."

Brown Sugar

"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down. "

she/her / loner / kind / expert fighter

When the loner didn't hear her sister pelting after her, she turned back. her heart clenched at the sight of her sister's troubled expression. Sugar peered into Sun's eyes, searching for any hint of what was troubling her. Was that fear she saw flickering in Sun's gaze once more? The thought sent a shiver down her spine. Could it be possible that her sister was hiding something so distressing that it evoked fear in her own eyes? "What's wrong?

As Sun hesitated, Sugar's mind raced with a whirlwind of possibilities. Something important must be weighing on Sun's heart for her to appear so hesitant and anxious.

She widened her eyes. Something to tell her? It's got to be bad right? There's no reason Sunshine would be afraid of telling her something good. "Somethin' to tell me?" she echoed.

"What is it Sun?" Sugar's voice was gentle but insistent, her eyes pleading for Sun to open up to her. The bond between the sisters was strong, built on trust and unwavering support. Whatever it was that Sun needed to share, Sugar was ready to listen, to comfort, and to stand by her sister's side no matter what.
(@hermeswind ; Sunshine )

Last edited by nyx; March 27th, 2024 at 11:59 AM.