Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 30 Moons | Aggressive
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw huffed, straightening his shoulders and flattening his ears despite Mothcloud's soothing words.

"Well," He shot a glare at Wisteriacrescent's direction. "She's unimportant, I guess.." He licked his paw and drew it over his ears, his expression still the usual grumpy frown. He briefly turned to Mothcloud, his expression unchanged. "She's an embarassment. You wouldn't want others to know you're related to her if she was your sister." He then whipped around to face Wisteriacrescent, almost as if he could see, and growled. "Now if you'll leave us alone, I wouldn't have to claw your eyes out."
{ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - @lys.luvbot }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Mothcloud gave a gentle purr. "Well, shes still your sister no matter what. In the end you surely love her deep down? My brother is probably was most annoying cat I knew but I still love him." She murmured gently, Mothcloud leaned her light body onto Iceclaw gently, half comforting him half comforting herself as she mentioned her deceased brother. "I can see how you'd find her annoying though, " Mothcloud added in a half amused half dry meow. Hinting to him as he was always grumpy.
Mothcloud looked around the clearing. "The suns so bright..." She grumbled

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3