View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:23 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hummed softly. Well, it was certainly beginning to look like the kit had suffered from hearing loss for sure. The kit only seemed to stare in response, and she couldn’t help but recall similar behavior that she showed when she was young, too. She plucked herself up off of the ground, stepping closer to the kit to carefully nose at their ears, trying to catch the scent of infection–because sometimes ear infections could be the culprit, too! But, alas, she smelled no such foul scent. It would have been easy to smell without the close proximity, but, it was worth making a closer assessment nonetheless.

“I’d say your previous assessment would be correct… Whitekit here does show sure signs of being deaf. Not to worry, though. I am deaf myself and completed my warrior training with the help of a patient mentor… I can tell that you are a loving parent already, so there will be no problems with patience coming from your end.” Drizzlecloud offered the queen a smile and a polite nod of her head before she shifted her gaze to Berrykit.

“Hello, young one. Come, would you like to tell me what happened between you and your mother? Only if you are comfortable with it..” Drizzlecloud seated herself again, patting her tail next to her for the kit to draw closer if she so wished.

[ @Artemis apologies! I went on hiatus. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!