Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: April Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

When was the last time RiverClan's been to a gathering? Dawnstar wondered after Bumblebrat began her announcement. RiverClan has long since surpassed ThunderClan as the weakest within the forest. But what did you expect when putting inexperienced idiots at the head of a clan?

The leader flexed her claws as Bumblebrat got into her announcement. A hint of confusion flashed within Dawnstar's eyes as she brought up an incident that happened some time ago. Now she decided to complain about the trouble with Hawkbite and Shadefrost. Such a brat!

"Yes, I heard about that some time ago. The report is off, there were no bodies left behind and only one died. It's strange, considering I'm certain your deputy was around when I came and grabbed my foolish warriors. But anyway, Spiderthroat ended up killing Shadefrost. That one was a pain in my tail, never listened well, and was always biting off more than he could chew. I wouldn't say Spiderthroat was doing me a favor, but it was only a matter of time before Shadefrost ended up dead. Hawkbite, the other one, got away alive, barely. The two of them were being recklessly stupid, I can assure you that with Hawkbite thoroughly humbled, and Shadefrost dead, it won't be happening again." She growled behind clenched teeth.

Dawnstar would have punished Hawkbite more harshly if she knew this would come back and bite her in the tail. She hated bowing her head for stuff like this. The leader turned her head, shooting a seething glare at the Commander. He was lucky he was useful.

"You're not giving me much to go off with Goldenheart, but I'll look into it. Eating our own is a bit much even for ShadowClan. But as you found no tracks or scents, just because Goldenheart died at ShadowClan's border doesn't mean it involves one of mine. Not much I can do there, but if I find something I'll let you know." Dawnstar lifted her hind leg to itch at her ear.

"Compared to the problems your cats have caused my Clan and me, I wouldn't call yours real issues, but if it helps with the whining, your clan can take back Sunkissed Creek. I don't need nor want it any longer. Let me know when you're coming to remark it, I'd like to stick around and ensure no trouble occurs." Dawnstar told Bumblestar after she finished scratching. She could see her more troublesome cats causing her a headache. She was done with ThunderClan for the time being. Might see about beating on RiverClan now, still had a grudge she needed to settle with them.

Rising to her tremendous height, she shook out her pelt and paced to the front of the stone. "ShadowClan is faring as well as ever. We welcome several new apprentices, Sleepypaw, Birdpaw, Twistedpaw, Lionpaw, Moonpaw, Cinderpaw, Brownpaw, Rainpaw, Quietpaw, Duskpaw, Wispypaw, Quillpaw, Sootpaw, Heronpaw, Forestpaw, and Mirepaw."That was quite the mouthful.

"Yellowpaw and Palepaw have completed their warrior training and been named Yellowtwist and Palesong." The leader finished and stepped back, glancing at Twilightstar. There was no Fallownose, she wondered if the tom was running late again or remained at home. Normally it wouldn't be something she'd notice, but Twilightstar seemed a bit off, more ruffled than usual.

#gathering
@Moonraven @dino.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder