Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 29 Moons | Aggressive
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw immediately scowled at the voice of his sister settling beside him. He looked to her direction, eyes narrowed and ear twitching irritably.

"And what do you care?" He hissed, annoyed. Why had she come here out of all times? He turned back to Mothcloud, his expression much less aggressive and annoyed than before. "Sorry. That's Wisteriacrescent. My mouse-brain sister." He flicked his tail, turning back to Wisteriacrescent with narrowed eyes. He dug indents into the ground below with his large claws, sighing.

{ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - @lys.luvbot }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Mothcloud looked at Iceclaw, twitching her whiskers at how he couldn't help but soften around her. "It's alright. You never told me you had a sister" Mothcloud meowed gently. She ran her tounge soothingly in the middle of his ears.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3