Old April 20th, 2024, 06:45 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze turned his gaze to the side for a moment once he heard talking nearby and saw that his fellow lionheart, Owltalon, had approached. Geeze, did he seem that anxious outwardly. The tom sat down slowly after watching Owltalon for a moment and gave a brief nod. To confirm to himself that he was alright or to show Owltalon was up for debate in all honesty. "I'm alright, thank you though, I just...don't have the best feeling about this meeting." Seabreeze knew to expect the unexpected in this clan, though he didn't like that, he knew that he wasn't going to like what the leader said next. But for now, all he could do was keep a careful eye on his clanmates and make sure that everything was running as smoothly as he could make it run in a clan like theirs. Owltalon seemed too cheery for Seabreeze's liking but that was likely because she was trying to make him feel better so he let it go.

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The smile that was plastered on her maw faltered before completely melting away. "Yea..." She spoke truthfully. "I hope it's not horrible news though. Bad news I can handle, you have to handle that stuff all through your life. But detestating news? Life changing news? No. You don't get that too often."

Owltalon began to chew at the dirt on her scarred over paw pads. "You have e'ry right be worried... But let's just hope, y'know. I'm pretty good at that, I imagine you are to."

She was pretty much done with her speaking today, her voice was still stretched sore after screeching at Redmire only.... My gosh, that was almost a few days ago. This meeting really was unexpected.

With a steady one-eyed stare, she rolled her shoulders and perked her ears as she focused on the little splotch of color that was Fadingsun shaking at the Floodstone.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!