Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: April Gathering

(woah there's a lot of mentions) @taillow @SpiritedWarrior @SuspiciousMindz @Tiabirb @sillycreatur @BEAR. @iliri @Omari

tw: a sense of great doom?
RIVERSONG (ThC) - no specified pronouns

Riversong listened carefully, whiskers twitching every once in a while to react to the news. ShadowClan Creek thing... WindClan... *indistinct sounds*... war with RiverClan... As always, Bumblestar dealt with the other leaders with calm and sharp responses. Normal day, normal Gathering. They shook their fur out and got ready to leave. Just then, a heavy boulder rolled from nowhere, and headed towards Redhawk and Crowpaw. In a flash, Redhawk's signature red fur disappeared, no doubt stuck under the rock. An ominous thought began creeping into Riversong's mind. She's stuck, she's going to die, she's stuck, I can't help her - A great headache began again. I have to get help, I have to find someone, I have to - With a half-alert brain, Riversong joined the small gathering of cats that had collected by Redhawk. Oh, gosh it doesn't look good. I have to do something, I have to help, what if another clan attacks, what if it was RiverClan, I have to - Feeling bile rise up in the back of their throat, they felt hopeless. After giving a small nod to Sparrowpelt, Skunkstrike, Warblerpaw and Wolfhive, and a (hopefully) comforting tail-pat to Treepaw and Crowpaw, Riversong bolted away. "DRIZZLECLOUD! SPRINGLIGHT!" They let out a small cough. I should have broken my silence earlier, I should have talked to make this easier I should've - "DRIZZLECLOUD! SPRINGLIGHT!" Riversong paused again, scanning the giant crowd for two familiar pelts. Every cat seemed so blurry, so far away... "Please! If any medicine cat hears this, we need help..." Riversong's voice collapsed. "Please... someone..."

(yes, this is intended to reach all medicine cats even though Riversong's mainly looking for ThC - they just want someone to help Redhawk ASAP, ofc, this is if any others see it)

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 23rd, 2024 at 08:09 PM.