View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
(too many of you)
@BEAR. , @taillow , @SuspiciousMindz , @Tiabirb

[ @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @vellichor @Rani @Dolomedes @starry @Katiethewolfchild @Breaking Dawn @blxze. @Maybi ]

The Calico sent a side eye towards Treepaw. Quick and effecient, good job. Although his praising thoughts vanished the moment she began to beg to go. A tight frown formed and he turned his angered gaze down to her. "No." plain and simple. In no way would she be going. That thing scared him and he almost died. No way he's takin an Apprentice along, seasoned and trained or not.

Next, he looked at Bumblestar's brat, kit brought up a good point. "You ain't gameplannin, I am. Hence this whole meetin, we're goin out to fight it here tomorrow at daybreak." he said simply, tail twitching as he leaned back to sit down. "Me sayin what's goin on is just me gettin you lot in groups, no gameplan has been said yet other than the basics. What Bumblestar said is true, an' she ain't even seen it." a pause as he scanned the crowd for a certain Warrior. Ah. There.

"Redhawk can attest, when me, her, an two other's went out on a patrol. We didn't even hear the dang thing comin our way. It was like it just appeared out of the mist, launched Redhawk up into the sky, and flung Yarrowcrest into the crater in the middle. It's nothin to joke about and beleive it or not I care about a pawful of you, since yall are great social buffers thatn I can use to escape conversations with other clans who seem to be out for my head." a sniff. "Thing has Claws about as big as a Badger, a tail about the size of a tree trunk, as sturdy as one too, and moves about as fast as a weasel. Imagine a gigantic weasel with big claws and a strong tail. But with the ferocity of one of those Lynxes. An' that's just me tryin to survive from one encounter."

Spiderthroat listened silently as Wolfhive spoke about the hole, "This is why you're on the dirty tactics team, yeah, thought of it. We don't just want it trapped though, we want that thing dead so we won't ever have to worry about it comin back. So if we can think of a way to lure it into the hole and kill it from there, I'm all ears." ears perking as another voice shot out. Turning to look at another, ah, another one on the dirty tactics team.

"There ain't no sneakin around a predator that's sneakier than us. It'll find you n squash you. Me an Bumblestar both went to go n try n take a better look at it. We didn't get close. That territory is no longer ours, it's that things. Also snakes is a stupid idea, it would eat snakes as a snack. That's if we can even locate it's den and sneak all the way in to do that."

"The more Warrior Power the better, this thing is no joke. End of story. That bein said, I'm trusting all of you to do what you're needin to, to help kill that thing for good. Everyone's in charge of watchin another's back. I refuse to have any of you dyin to this thing, we're worth better, we'll die on a battlefield for better."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us