View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 12:28 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
The first thing to come back to him was his hearing. He could hear the concerned mewing of a clan-mate, though it was muffled as if he had sheep-fluff in his ears. None of it made sense. Why couldn't his clan-mate shut up, couldn't she see he was sleeping?
Then came the pain, and with it came clarity, like a claw through cobwebs. He began to realise that something was wrong. This was not his nest.
He cracked open his eyes; sleepy blur battling with creeping darkness. He let out a guttural cough, bile forming in the back of his throat.

Stifling a groan against the pain, he hauled himself upright and gazed blearily at the cat in front of him. Memory came back in flashes -bushy grey tail, green leaves, the ground raising up to meet him. He could feel a lump on his head growing to the size of an egg.

//Yo, not sure if you saw my request or not, but could she test him for amnesia or something? Like, I need him to start questioning who he is n' stuff, lol

Blackfrost

Blackfrost winced sympathetically at Roseshard's stiff, painful movements. She watched him with a critical eye, keeping watch for any injuries. A quiet hiss escaped at the lump on his head — that didn't look good... Noticing the way his gaze seemed unfocused, her eyes narrowed in growing suspicion.

"Do you remember what you were doing?" she asked sharply, and without preamble. If she knew anything about medicine, it was that head injuries were critical — both potentially fatal and threatening to a cat's memory. If he happened to know the answers anyway, it would only serve to clear up the situation.

"Why were you up the tree? How did you fall?" She watched him for a reaction. She didn't want to overwhelm him too badly — that bump wasn't getting any better.

//no problem!