What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

He gave a small smile to her. “That— was much better.. then I could usually do,” he mumbled quietly with a hint of happiness. He hadn’t really helped her but she did so well! He nodded to her and flicked his ear around to listen to any prey, then let his nose do the rest. The smell of a pigeon filled his scenes, he turned in the direction he smelt it and looked around. His ears flattened when he saw it in the tree. He took a deep breath and made his way to the tree, quietly. He stood in a shaded area covered by leaves, hopefully the pigeon couldn’t see him.

(Rolled a 17 - nice catch )

He slowly made his way onto the tree, closer… closer.. before pouncing on it and killing it swiftly. Be brought it back and waited for the apprentice.

(Sorry short post, I am sick)

Wrenpaw
~<>~
38/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

[DC: 12]

Wren takes the praise with a nod and a slight smile, happy to have done well for her first time. Slatestripe will be pleased she knows a thing or two about land hunting now. She herself is pleased, and swishes her feathery tail in satisfaction. She wants to catch at least one thing more before heading back to camp, ideally they come back with three pieces of prey each, but if not it's fine. Not ideal, but fine. Dusklion would understand, hell, Dusk would probably share her frustration at having to rope an originally uninvolved warrior into this patrol. Maybe Wren should apologize for scorning the Lionheart... no. No way. There's still a sour taste in her mouth when she thinks of her outburst.

[roll to catch: 16 - success]
Sniffing again, Wrenpaw notices a familiar smell, mouse... just like the one Frostmelt caught first. Swishing her tail, she puts her nose to the ground and follows the creature's scent, catching sight of it near a hole in a tree stump. Its burrow, maybe? Whatever, it doesn't really matter, Wren will just have to make sure it doesn't dash inside. Luck seems to be on her side, though, because the mouse seems dumb and slow and doesn't notice her at all when she pounces, killing it swiftly right outside its front door.

[no worries ^^!! take your time, we've still got a couple days !!]