View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: a pawstep between life and death

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked up from Fadingsun as Dusklion approached lonly to tell him to do what he was already doing, he understood that fear, it was paralyzing and it took rational thought, he understood from firstpaw experience so he said nothing about it. The tom rather just rushed to the nearby environment. With the speed that earned him his name, Seabreeze raced through the area, ripping a fair bit of moss from trees and soaking them in the first water source he came across before running to older trees and bushes for any cobweb. It was hastily wrapped around one of his paws and he returned to Fadingsun's side just as quickly as he had left and immediately set to work.

Taking care to clean only around the wounds, to understand everything that was happening, Seabreeze left and dried blood along the injuries. It wasn't clean, yes, but wiping away the drying blood would only result in even more escaping from the wounds which was the exact opposite of what he is needing currently. Some of the smaller wounds were cleaned all the way and dressed up swiftly with cobwebs. Seabreeze ran his paws along the deputy's shoulders, feeling out the extent of the injury hidden by dark fur and crimson blood. The feline cleaned up the area as much as he could. They were horribly deep and especially jagged to one side. It sent a suppressed shiver down the warrior's spine. They couldn't lose their deputy so soon, and he couldn't lose Fadingsun because it would be like losing Cloverpaw all over again.

He spread out cobwebs across the other tom's shoulders, layering the cobwebs thicker and thicker as blood seeped through the previous layer. Eventually, the red stopped and just a quickly Seabreeze was moving onto the deputy's stomach. Cleaning, discerning injury from bloody fur, then layering on the cobweb until the red stopped shining through. It was a mechanical process after a moment, and Seabreeze found his mind turning a bit numb as he focused on nothing else but the next wound and then the next one. One after another until finally, Seabreeze was confident enough to say that Fadingsun would remain stable enough to be carried back to camp for better care.

"Alright, he should stay stable until camp. Mindful of knocking any of the bandaging loose. He has a head injury that I can't do anything about right now so try not to jostle it too much on the way back." The warrior stood to his paws and began to gently left Fadingsun from the bloodied, crimson soil and onto his sister's back. He knew that she was going to race back, she needed to, but his anxieties spiked about the head injury. He shook his head silently, there was no place for anxiety here. It was do or die now. He backed away once Fadingsun was secure on Dusklion's back. The tom is prepared to try and keep up with Dusklion to keep an eye on Fadinsun.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @naiad - Dunepounce ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 4th, 2024 at 09:06 PM.