View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:51 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

( @taillow )

( tal- tagging you so you can have dusk notice/interact )

Cinderflare normally wasn't one to participate much in these sorts of things. Clan socials were... interesting in RiverClan. They provided good opportunities to cat watch, of course, but somebody usually ended up causing some stupid problem or another.

The only reason she'd come out to this particular one was because she was bored. Wandering around the woods poking things with a stick had grown repetitive, and if she spent another day at Lionsbeach she might actually explode. Hunting had proven entertaining for a while, but even that had dulled.

So, here she was, sitting off to the side at the Springs and just... observing. Her blue eyes darted from cat to cat, taking note of those who seemed excited, nervous, hard to read, or anything else. A cat could learn quite a lot from just sitting and being quiet.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 19th, 2024 at 11:51 PM.