Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: stolen felines, forced loves | P

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Quinn 》

he/him / rouge / teaser

Blood stained teeth showed as Quinn parted his paw into a large yawn. His dirt crusted nose bridge wrinkled in disgust. These 'clan-cats' smelled really bad. He couldn't for the life of him understand why Graytail wanted to keep these two cats captured. Dull green eyes searched where the tom was kept and glinted mischievously.

"Mr. lover boy, look but don't touch." he meowed, his face turning serious. Then a twitch of his whiskers and he let out hearty and sly chuckles. "Oh, nevermind. Ya can't!" Geez, this was fun. Quinn smirked and looked for the clan-cat's reaction.

( @arrow. ; Blizzardpelt )

~blizzardpelt~kidnapped victim~

Blizzardpelt let out a hiss at this annoying teaser. He had no time for this nonsense, and it didn’t help much either. He gave a quick glance towards Minttuft to check on her as he then turned his head to look back at his captor. “Mousedung…” he muttered under his breath.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.